SABAH FOREX (SFX)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SABAH FOREX (SFX)

Sabah Forex (SFx) merupakan forum terbuka yang direka khas untuk membantu warga Sabah yang berminat untuk menceburi dunia Forex. Dalam forum ini, tema utama ialah perbincangan, perkongsian & pembelajaran tentang Forex.

That factor is brokers Join-Copytrade-Sabah-Forex

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Top posters

Admin (3314)
That factor is brokers Bar_leftThat factor is brokers BarThat factor is brokers Bar_right 
mewahgold (1941)
That factor is brokers Bar_leftThat factor is brokers BarThat factor is brokers Bar_right 
magnafx (1630)
agforex (1435)
andy.atx (1427)
Amir.Superforex (1279)
fonsus (1165)
sinukab (1096)
aqib forexmart (1086)
rachel (1004)

2 posters

That factor is brokers

Martin Dixy
    Martin Dixy
    Happy Camper
    Happy Camper

Registration date : 2015-04-09
    Number of posts : 289
    Job : web disigner

That factor is brokers Empty That factor is brokers

Post by Martin Dixy 29th January 2017, 4:36 pm

I'd have to say that the most important factor is to make sure your broker is in a jurisdiction where the retail forex is properly regulated and in good standing.

You also might want to look at their reputation. This is why I choose FreshForex. They have the best reputation and is an established broker that is well known and has a good company history.

sebseb
    sebseb
    The Quiet Type
    The Quiet Type

Registration date : 2017-08-26
    Number of posts : 22
    Job : trader

That factor is brokers Empty Re: That factor is brokers

Post by sebseb 31st October 2017, 1:11 pm

I also make sure that the broker I'm trading with is regulated and is authorised to operate in my country. My forex broker is Alpari and I'm really happy with them. From account opening up to the process of withdrawing funds, Alpari has always been consistent and helpful.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:40 pm