SABAH FOREX (SFX)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SABAH FOREX (SFX)

Sabah Forex (SFx) merupakan forum terbuka yang direka khas untuk membantu warga Sabah yang berminat untuk menceburi dunia Forex. Dalam forum ini, tema utama ialah perbincangan, perkongsian & pembelajaran tentang Forex.

Alpari Forex Signals Join-Copytrade-Sabah-Forex

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Top posters

Admin (3314)
Alpari Forex Signals Bar_leftAlpari Forex Signals BarAlpari Forex Signals Bar_right 
mewahgold (1941)
Alpari Forex Signals Bar_leftAlpari Forex Signals BarAlpari Forex Signals Bar_right 
magnafx (1630)
agforex (1435)
andy.atx (1427)
Amir.Superforex (1279)
fonsus (1165)
aqib forexmart (1100)
sinukab (1096)
rachel (1004)

2 posters

Alpari Forex Signals

sebseb
    sebseb
    The Quiet Type
    The Quiet Type

Registration date : 2017-08-26
    Number of posts : 22
    Job : trader

Alpari Forex Signals Empty Alpari Forex Signals

Post by sebseb 15th January 2018, 10:41 pm

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Times; color: #444444; -webkit-text-stroke: #444444; background-color: #fbfbfb} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

My broker Alpari is offering this service where I receive forex market signals from other experienced traders. Basically the signals are like tips to help me decide. It’s really a helpful system to earn more profits. Alpari is truly one of the best forex trading signals provider in the market.
    herman.lopez
    herman.lopez
    The Quiet Type
    The Quiet Type

Registration date : 2018-10-19
    Number of posts : 33
    Job : Trader

Alpari Forex Signals Empty Re: Alpari Forex Signals

Post by herman.lopez 29th October 2018, 4:34 pm

Wave Analysis
    Earlier today, the corrective wave (iv) continued to the upperside but is still below 1.14650, overall, this pair is in a downtrend and therefore, the current upward rally is the unfolding of a corrective wave count and should not go beyond 1.14650. If this level is broken, then further momentum to the upperside is expected. And should the price rebound from 1.14650, then this will be a good place to look for long term short position. The anticipated bearish price rally is the continuation of the impulsive wave v and should break below 1.13250.
    Trade Recommendations:
    We're short from 1.14650.
    Check the website for more information: https://freshforex.com/analitics/fresh-forecast/forex-correlation-and-Elliott-wave-analysis/issue_140904.html
    herman.lopez
    herman.lopez
    The Quiet Type
    The Quiet Type

Post by herman.lopez 31st December 2018, 2:40 pm

sebseb wrote:p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Times; color: #444444; -webkit-text-stroke: #444444; background-color: #fbfbfb} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

My broker Alpari is offering this service where I receive forex market signals from other experienced traders. Basically the signals are like tips to help me decide. It’s really a helpful system to earn more profits. Alpari is truly one of the best forex trading signals provider in the market.
    I've heard a lot of bad reviews about Alpari. The reviews were about their platform being buggy and slow withdrawal process.
    herman.lopez
    herman.lopez
    The Quiet Type
    The Quiet Type

Post by herman.lopez 27th April 2019, 9:55 pm

Alpari had issues before regarding their regulation. This is why I moved to another broker. I have to make sure my money is safe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 3:55 am